Monday, November 16, 2015

This email is almost as short as I am...‏

Oye everyone! 

Soooo I forgot my journal, which is how I include details. So this is a letter without details... here we go! 

Twas an incredible week. Had a goal of talking with EVERYONE we saw, annnd we just about did! This week should be even better. We've really been focusing on more faith-filled finding, and it's been working so well!!!  Here's a story: Remember Jacob, the big guy I told you all about last week? So, we were teaching him and his family, when we felt inspired to promise his wife that if she took Sundays off from work to come back to church (we think she's a less-active), then the Lord would bless her with more productivity and affluence than she had. She was skeptical, but not Jacob! He showed up to church, calling into his work to tell them that he wouldn't be coming in until two. He said he knew it would take faith, so he prayed and acted. Twas AWESOME! So yeah, the work is progressing, people are coming closer to Christ, life is incredible! And here's some pictures of Durango. I'm out of time. Love you all!


Elder Kraus

No comments:

Post a Comment