Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Answers to Prayers‏

G'morrrning family and loved ones!!!!

First things first, big birthday shoutout to the one, the only, Dussttaaaannn Krauuusss!! You're my hero ya old goon.

This week was crazy great :) Emphasis on the crazy... So, one of my companions had never had the opportunity to give a blessing before, and he was pretty trepidatious about the whole process. So, I, knowing fully well that prayers work WONDERS, decided to pray that night that he would have an opportunity to give a blessing soon. I found out exactly how soon the next morning. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say it's been a loonngg time since I lost that much weight in a period of 24 hours. He was given the opportunity to give a blessing, I had my prayer answered, and was better by the day after that. Lesson to be learned: prayers are always answered, but not in the way we might necessarily want or expect. Be careful whatcha pray for...

Other than that, this week was just AWESOME. Saturday morning began a new phase in missionary life for us. It's like fear doesn't even exist anymore... If there's something that moves in our line of sight as we go throughout the day, we will open our mouths and proclaim the gospel to them. We only have a short time to be full time missionaries of the gospel of Jesus Christ. You best believe we won't let one opportunity pass us by.

I love this work. I've been praying more for the gift of Charity and it's been there! The blessing of seeing people the way Heavenly Father sees them has been one of the most wonderful and apparent changes I've seen. Don't be afraid to open your mouth to share what you love with those that you love.

Praying for missionary opportunities for us all, always,

All my love,

Elder Kraus 

Didn't take many pictures this week, but I found this one from Kayenta AZ, atop of Black Mesa.... I miss that place like crazy, but I know Durango is where I need to be right now :)


Love you all! Have an incredible week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment