Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 4; Durango's never a bore ;)‏

Ok ok, I'm running out of ideas for title lines. Gonna have to figure out a way to get some creative juices flowing again...

This week was fantastic!!!

Remember David and Amy? They're a family we've been teaching who GOT MARRIED TUESDAY!! So much joy :) Then they came to Stake Conference, which was just the greatest thing evah. Had the opportunity to train the Ward Mission Leaders on Ward Mission Plans; supah dupah excited to see member missionary work take off in the coming weeks and months :) Pretty interesting experiences teaching some interesting people... learning to love the Zone and the people in Durango and my companions more and more every day. My spanish is improving; we're teaching a couple of people English and the lessons (with a translator), and that's been great :) All in all, I've been coming to love Durango like it's home. If you define home as where the heart is, then Durango is home. I don't want this mission to end.

Also, had a tie-trading session with our Ward Mission Leader. My collection is now Legen-(wait for itttt)-dairy. :) 

Loving life, loving this Gospel, loving God, and, in turn, loving His children more than I ever thought would be possible. This is the Church of Jesus Christ. 

Oh! I love you all too.

Have a fantabulous week.

Elder Kraus


Here's a selfie from the library; don't judge the face-chub. We get fed too well here XD

No comments:

Post a Comment