Monday, July 18, 2016

Transfers!!!





Hello everyone!!!

So this week the unspeakable actually happened. I'm no longer serving in Durango. 

It's been a super quick 9 months; Durango's been phenomenal, and I'm going to miss the people here like I miss my own family. That being said, change is good, and I know that Durango is in great hands with Elder Gray. He'll do great things here :) 

I'll be moving to Farmington 1st Ward tomorrow! Serving with Elder Longino's trainee--Elder Tollefson. I'm excited to see what growth this transfer will bring :) 

Anywho, be pumped to hear of all the adventures of Week 1 in Farmington next week!! 


I know God lives and that He is mindful of all of His children. More than anything else, my testimony of that truth has grown in my time here. There's no greater privilege than to be here, learning to serve and love and teach and give as the Master would if He were in my place. I love you all; have a wonderful week! Pray for opportunities to serve!!

Oh! and mail and packages and the likes go to:

Elder Kraus
400 West Apache st.
Farmington NM, 87401

Annnd here's the montage (so far, I'm still saying goodbye to family(s)) of glorious Durango:
 1) Saying goodbye with a morning hike up Smelter Peak (overlooks Durango; quiite the morning workout :))
2) The Kehn family; the growth Mike's shown since his baptism in January has been nothing short of miraculous. Oh, and little Lydia is adorable.
3) The Davison family. He served in this mission speaking Navajo a couple of years ago, and has one of the most powerful testimonies of the Book of Mormon of anyone I've ever known.
4) The Simons family; (Sister Simons is the daughter of the Davisons). Brother Simons has been flying through the Book of Mormon and is working every day on getting his witness of it; he's an inspiration to us all. Oh, and little Addie is also adorable.
5) The Hugentoblers!!! Essentially one of the families that recently kick-started the member missionary work FIRE that there is in Durango. They are awesome. Oh, and Travis and Annalynn and Lissa-Rue and Wesley are also adorable. I'm a sucker for little kids...


Anywho, keep serving, keep loving, and keep growing in your knowledge and faith of the Savior and of His Gospel. There's no other power on the earth that can unite families forever, both here and after. And that's what it's all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment